- We design and implement end of the month reporting, statutory reporting as well as management information system (IMS) reporting
- We optimize existing procedures in order to facilitate faster and easier reporting
- We run tailored accounting workshops for your accounting staff
- We offer support and consultancy services
Reporting according to Polish Regulations as well as International Accounting StandardsExpand
- Financial Statements
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Stock Exchange Reporting
We prepare conversion logbooks for your financial reports to meet the requirements of IAS. Estelligence is capable of assisting you in all issues related to the international accounting standards.
Our services include:
- development and implementation of management information systems tailored to your business
- optimization of business procedures and processes
- preparation of internal procedures, process mapping, document circulation, authorization matrices
- internal audit (outsourcing/consorcing/advisory)
- optimizing internal control systems
- project management (including consolidation management – planning, ongoing monitoring and reporting)
In the years 2007-2013 Poland was be the biggest beneficiary of EU funds. As part of the European Cohesion Policy and state funding – entrepreneurs and institutions in Poland were entitled to nearly 80 billion Euro.
Correct preparation of the EU forms and formularies can have crucial impact upon success of your application for funding. Amongst many experts on the market, Estelligence has considerable portfolio of experience, allowing us not only to assist you during the application process, but also guide you throughout it, and upon completion help you to fulfil conditions of funding and properly account for your expenses.
Our dedicated team of professionals will ensure that accounting mistakes will not result in an obligation to refund obtained advanced payments or that your application for payment be rejected altogether.